Bugteeth 50 States

  • $39.99

Ride the same motorcycle to each of the Lower 48 States, plus Alaska and ride in Hawaii on any motorcycle. You may rent a motorcycle in Hawaii, but that is the only time a change of motorcycle is allowed.

Provide receipts in each state.

Using Spot can help document your ride and allow your loved ones to follow you while aiding in knowing you are safe.

Rules to Follow for Certification

Witness Forms

You will get a paper certification with the option to upgrade to an Aluminum Sublimated Certification Plaque that will last a lifetime once documentation is verified. You may also upgrade to a custom patch that will have the challenge, time and distance traveled on it. No two patches will ever be the same.

We Also Recommend